Wondering what it's like to work with me? I'd love to hear from you!
Take advantage of a FREE phone consultation, during which I'd be happy to answer questions about my approach, the ins-and-outs of nutrition counseling for children, how payment and/or insurance coverage will work, and more. Simply give me call or send me an email so we can set up a time to talk.
If you have questions about insurance coverage specifically, I recommend calling your provider and asking the following questions:
1) Is 'nutrition counseling' or 'medical nutrition therapy' covered?
2) If so, is it only covered for a specific medical diagnosis or BMI?
3) How many visit (or 'units' or 'hours) are you covered per calendar year
4) Do you need prior authorization?
5) Is there a co-pay, and what is the amount?
280 Dobbs Ferry Road, Suite 200
White Plains, NY 10607
I also do house calls, when appropriate for your child or family, and depending on your location.